Saturday, October 18, 2008

TBS, really?




















Steve Harvey just had a heart attack. Not in real life, I checked Wikipedia and he is alive and well. TBS is showing an episode of the Steve Harvey Show because they've had a power outage at headquarters in Atlanta, and they can't get the feed of the Game 6 between Boston and Tampa. When I lose power at home we gas up the generator, wheel it to the back of the house, and plug it in. Not that hard. Luckily I have XM radio, so I can listen to the Boston radio guys describe Bossman Junior Upton hit his 7th postseason home run into the catwalk to give the Rays a 1-0 lead. At this rate we might get to see every episode of the Steve Harvey Show.

I've been thinking about starting to blog (again) for a while, and this seems like a great reason. I'm sure I'll have some reaction to this game later.

(Update) At 8:29 TBS breaks into the Game.

No comments: